Mission & Guiding Principles
Our Guiding Principles
The Journey House Recovery Foundation is founded on 5 Guiding Principles. The goal of our Guiding Principles is to establish community collaboration, expand and strengthen the recovery support network for individuals seeking recovery, reduce recidivism, and reinforce a successful reintegration into the community. We are committed to lowering the stigma of addiction and raising the standard of faith-based recovery support services through community outreach.
- Peer Recovery Support: Peer-to-peer recovery support that empowers individuals to break through guilt and shame and into redemption and transformation.
- Practicing Faith: We understand the value of diversity in faith and the power of spiritual connections to help individuals realize their full potential period.
- Healing Families: Journey House Recovery Foundation helps rebuild and reconnect broken families and nurture their trust with each other.
- Community Interaction: We help individuals develop skills and confidence that prepare them for healthy interactions within the community and among peers, friends, and family.
- Meaningful Work: Journey House Recovery Foundation guides participants and helps them discover their gifts and passions so that they may apply them to meaningful work in their lives.