Mission & Guiding Principles
Our Guiding Principles
Journey House Foundation is founded on 5 Guiding Principles. The goal of our Guiding Principles is to establish community collaboration, expand and strengthen the recovery support network for individuals seeking recovery, reduce recidivism, and reinforce a successful reintegration into the community. We are committed to lowering the stigma of addiction and raising the standard of faith-based recovery support services through community outreach.
- Peer Recovery Support: Peer-to-peer recovery support that empowers individuals to break through guilt and shame and into redemption and transformation.
- Practicing Faith: We understand the value of diversity in faith and the power of spiritual connections to help individuals realize their full potential period.
- Healing Families: Journey House Recovery Foundation helps rebuild and reconnect broken families and nurture their trust with each other.
- Community Interaction: We help individuals develop skills and confidence that prepare them for healthy interactions within the community and among peers, friends, and family.
- Meaningful Work: Journey House Foundation guides participants and helps them discover their gifts and passions so that they may apply them to meaningful work in their lives.
7740 Shrader Rd., Henrico, VA 23228